We're on WALK-INS! No appointment neccessary. Need help? Come on in.
Nov. 9 - Nov. 20.
Ready to register? The College Advising Center is on walk-ins only to help as many students as possible during priority registration. Come on in. Get advised. Simple. We get very busy between 2pm and 5pm, so come early to beat the rush!
To Make an Appointment:
Stop in the CAC:
- Log into Oasis & click the “Make Appointments” tab, then click “Columbia Advising Center”.
623 S. Wabash
312 369 7645
Summer 2014 Hours:
Mon-Fri.: 9am to 5pm
>If you need an interpreter for your advising session, please contact Interpreting Services.
You don’t always need an appointment. If you’ve got a quick question or happen to be in the area, stop in and see a walk-in advisor during normal business hours.
Stop in the CAC at 623 S. Wabash in Suite 300 and ask to speak with an advisor.
Call or Email:
Fax us at (312) 369-8020.
- We don’t want to lose your important documents, so if you or someone on your behalf is sending a fax to the College Advising Center, please make sure that it contains at least the following information:
- student name
- student Oasis (ID) number
- student contact information
- Want to meet with an advisor face-to-face but can't get to our office? Consider scheduling a Skype appointment. For more information email our online advisor at email@example.com.