Summer 2017 Columbia Internship AwardPublished on Mar 28, 2017
The Columbia Internship Award was established to provide funds to help defray the tuition expenses associated with an internship.
The Columbia Internship Award is open to:
- Full-time undergraduate and graduate students who will complete an unpaid internship for academic credit in the Summer.
- Students who are eligible to receive academic credit for internships (earned a cumulative grade point average of 3.0 or higher, and undergraduates should have completed 60 credit hours by the start of the internship). Consult your internship coordinator, www.colum.edu/internships, for additional information.
- Students who demonstrate financial need through a completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)Students who have not received the Columbia Internship Award during a previous semester
- International students may apply. If you do not qualify to submit a FAFSA, you will be required to submit the Scholarship Financial Need Certification form located within the award application that will be used to determine your financial need.
- Check with your department before applying for the Columbia Internship Award, as certain majors do not permit students to receive financial support based on internships.
- Full-time Columbia College employees, Graduate Merit Award recipients, graduate students-at-large, Laban certificate students, and visiting students are not eligible for the Columbia Internship Award.
- Students who received the Columbia Internship Award during a previous semester are not eligible to apply.
- Find available internships on Handshake.
- Maximum of $2,500
Submit your application here: colum.edu/scholarships