Stage Two is an enclosed multi-purpose events space with a stage, full stage lighting, and sound. The space has an open floor plan, making it customizable for many types of events. Appropriate events include concerts, dance, theater, panel discussions, readings, job fairs, conferences, and fashion shows. The Stage Two lobby area can also be reserved for receptions, registrations, or additional event space in conjunction with a Stage Two event.
Maximum 183 people
- 185 black stacking chairs (Maximum theater style seating is 185)
- 27 – 6’ folding tables
- 10 – 60” round tables
- 10 – 72” round tables (Maximum round table setup is 10 – 72” rounds with 11 seats at each table + 4 – 60” rounds with 9 seats at each table = 146 max banquet seating)
- Gray carpet floors
- Permanent stage
- Stage Curtains
- Projector screen and ceiling mount projector
- Acoustic panels attached on perimeter walls
- No postings or materials may be hung from acoustic panels nor the walls.
The Conaway Center is subject to the normal building hours of 1104 S. Wabash. Please check online for the most up to date building hours.