Laptop Loan Program
Policies, Rules, & Regulations
- Students will be required to have two counselor contacts in order to be eligible to borrow a laptop.
- All contracts will need a counselor's signature.
- The student is responsible for the computer at all times and will need to replace any damaged, lost, or stolen computers and/or accessories.
- All laptops can be checked out during normal CAP hours, Monday through Friday.
- Laptops must be returned within twenty-four hours from the time of check-out.
- You must call the office if you cannot return the laptop on the arranged due date and time.
- If returned late without permission, usage will be suspended or you will become ineligible to receive services.
Failure to comply with these policies will result in:
- Punitive charges added to my tuition bill, and I will be unable to receive a copy of my transcripts and grades until I pay these charges.
- Or, suspension or ineligibility to receive services.