The Science and Math Learning Center contains resource materials such as textbooks, calculators and computer software that may be used to improve your academic and study skills.
- Tutors - There are fifteen Science and Math faculty tutors.
- Technology - We incorporate the use of science and math learning software into our tutoring sessions.
- Textbook Library - We have a wide range of relevant textbooks available for use within the Learning Studio (be sure to bring your Columbia photo I.D. to check them out).
- Make-up Exams for Science and Math Courses - Faculty tutors proctor exams; your Columbia photo I.D. is required. Students may make an appointment or walk in and request exam proctoring.
- Statistical and Data Analysis - This service is granted free of charge to Columbia faculty, staff and students working on scholarly publications.
- Faculty Tutoring Reports - Each month, we provide tutoring reports to the faculty of the Science and Math Department.
- Links to Online Resources - We recommend the following online guides, tutorials, glossaries and information about Science & Math.