The mission of the Columbia College Chicago Writing Center is to provide a comfortable and supportive environment in which all writers work closely with writing consultants to develop and strengthen writing skills.
Students work with consultants to:
- Write resumes, cover letters, and scholarship essays
- Generate ideas for writing projects
- Read for structure and flow
- Edit for grammar and punctuation
- Use research in writing
- Explore proper documentation style (in text citation and bibliography)
- Make an appointment now by logging into OASIS
Learn about the Resources we have to offer.
Find answers to our most Frequently Asked Questions.
Submit your writing for an online session through the Online Submission Form.