Come on campus to meet our current students and alumni to recruit for paid positions with your company. Each year this event draws 300-400 individuals that are seeking paid part-time and full-time work.
Find out how you can connect with Columbia students and alumni to fill immediate hiring needs. If you have questions about the event, please call the Portfolio Center Front Desk at (312) 369-7280 or visit colum.edu/employers .
- Participation is limited to companies offering paid employment
- All career fair registrations are reviewed and approved at the discretion of the Portfolio Center and we reserve the right to choose to deny posting a position if it does not appear to support the best interests of students and/or the college.
- Advance registration is required – no walk-ins will be accepted the day of the fair.
- The National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), provides Principles for Employment Professionals that promote professionalism during the recruitment process.
WHO? Employers offering PAID internships, part-time, or full-time work
WHAT? Columbia College's 2014 Fall Job Fair
HOW? Visit our registration page for more details and reserve your spot
WHEN? Thursday, October 9th, 11am - 2pm
WHY? To introduce you to your next employee of the month!
WHERE? Film Row, 1104 S. Wabash, 8th Floor, Chicago IL
YOUR REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
- One Dedicated exhibit table
- Lunch and refreshments
- Access up to 300 potential employees
Registration and additional details HERE!
Deadline for registration is October 2, 2014.