October 6, 2016
Employer registration Opens August 2016. Please check back for updates.
Join us on the Columbia College campus to meet our current student and alumni and recruit for paid positions with your company or organization.Each year this event draws up to 300 individuals seeking paid part-time (and sometimes full-time) work. This is an excellent chance to connect with students to fill immediate hiring needs.
- Registration and participation is limited to businesses offering paid employment
- Project-based, solely commission based, volunteer, and/or unpaid work DOES NOT qualify
- All job fair registrations are reviewed and approved at the discretion of the career services department and we reserve the right to choose or deny posting a position if it does not appear to support the best interests of our students, and/or alumni.
- Advance registration is required - no walk-ins will be accepted the day of the fair
- Registration and jobs are to be posted through the online job board, ColumbiaWorks
- The National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), provides Principles for Employment Professionals that promote professionalism during the recruitment process
- Marketing and promotion of your business and job opportunities to ALL students and alumni
- One dedicated exhibit table
- Lunch and refreshments
- Access up to 300 potential employees
Registration will open in August. Please check back for updates.
For additional information regarding the Fall Part-Time Job Fair, please contact Employment Coordinator Angela Sheridon: firstname.lastname@example.org