Come to the Columbia College campus to meet our current student and alumni and recruit for paid positions with your company or organization. Each year this event draws up to 300 individuals seeking paid part-time (and sometimes full-time) work. this is an excellent chance to connect with students to fill immediate hiring needs.
Who? Employers offering PAID internships or part-time work
What? Columbia College's 2015 Fall Job Fair
How? Register through ColumbiaWorks and post the positions you want to fill
When? Tuesday, October 6th, 10am - 2pm
Where? Conaway Center, 1104 S. Wabash, 1st Floor, Chicago IL 60605
- Regristration and participation is limited to busineses offering paid employment
- Project-based, solely commission based, volunteer, and/or unpaid work DOES NOT qualify
- All job fair registrations are reviewed and approved at the discretion of the career services department and we reserve the right to choose or deny posting a position if it does not appear to support the best interests of our students, and/or alumni.
- Advance registration is required - no walk-ins will be accepted the day of the fair
- Registration and jobs are to be posted through the online job board, ColumbiaWorks
- The National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), provides Principles for Employment Professionals that promote professionalism during the recruitment process
- Marketing and promotion of your business and job opportunities to ALL students and alumni
- One dedicated exhibit table
- Lunch and refreshments
- Access up to 300 potential employees
REGISTER TO ATTEND:
- Login to COLUMBIAWORKS
- Go to the Event Registration Menu, search for "Fall Part-Time Job Fair"
- Once you are registered, post your paid opportunity
- LINK to a current job you already have posted to ColumbiaWorks, or ADD a new one
Deadline for registration is Midnight October 1, 2015.
For additional information regarding the Fall Part-Time Job Fair, plese contact Employment Coordinator Angela Sheridon: firstname.lastname@example.org