Students ready to show your talent and start collaborating, here are our step by step instructions to making the perfect Talent Pool profile.
- Go to Talent Pool.
- Click the LOGIN button in the upper left.
- Enter your Oasis ID and Password.
- Note that currently Talent Pool login is only open to current students.
- Click Choose image to upload a headshot or avatar.
- This image can be a headshot, a branding element, or a work sample.
- Enter a title (Actor/Actress, Writer, Cinematographer, etc.).
- Add a bio! This is one of the most important fields. Any text you type is searchable through the Talent Pool search bar. Be brief, clear, and make sure you proofread!
- Click Save at the bottom of the screen.
- Fill out the Professional Section with a few keywords that best represent you.
- Be selective! The more you choose, the less likely you are to show up in search results
- Add any links to other professional sites, work samples, or press/reviews that you have
- Complete the Interview section of your profile. This can be changed at any time. The Interview section determines where you fall on the grid.
- Click Save at the bottom of your screen.
- Upload work samples to the Portfolio Work section. Talent Pool accepts the following:
- Images - .jpg, .png, .gif
- Video - .mov, .mp4, .avi, .flv
- Audio - .mp3
- Text - PDF Only
- Click Save at the bottom of the page
Here are some tips on how to make your Talent Pool Profile more visible:
- Share it on Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.)
- Add it to your Moodle bio
- Add it to your email signature
- Search potential collaborators. Send them and email. They can look up your profile
- Show it off to faculty, staff, friends
- Make an appointment at the Portfolio Center to get it reviewed