Let’s acknowledge this reality right away- your job search will be very different from an accountant, a financial planner, or an engineer. Creative industries are a small world with different values and practices, so your job search will need to be informed and focused.
- Career success doesn’t just happen- it’s a process. The best thing you can do to prepare for a career is to focus on gaining experience, building your body of work, growing your network, and knowing what you want.
- Various links to help you gather information about the field and to search for jobs.
- To make it on your own you need talent and business skill. We've compiled our favorite resources to help you navigate the world of self-employment.
- Being a student has many advantages. In the career world, you have full on access to be nosy…er, gather information about prospective employers and it’s not only allowed, but expected. The key is to do it right.
- Find direction and explore your career options with our career tools.