Hosted by Student Employment and The Portfolio Center, the Fall Job Fair is a chance to scope out part-time jobs.
- Congratulations! You found a job on-campus! This handbook outlines all the policies and procedures you need to know as a student employee.
- When it comes to on-campus employment there are a few types of work programs.
- Looking for a job on-campus? Here are the things you need to keep in mind.
- Are you an on-campus supervisor looking for more information about hiring a student? Look no further!
- Want to set up a meeting to discuss your portfolio, resume, or job search strategy? The Portfolio Center and Student Employment staff members are here to help.
- Want to do an internship for college credit? Your first step is to contact your internship coordinator.