Hosted by Student Employment and The Portfolio Center, the Fall Job Fair is a chance to scope out paid full-time and part-time jobs.
- Congratulations! You found a job on-campus! This handbook outlines all the policies and procedures you need to know as a student employee.
- When it comes to on-campus employment there are a few types of work programs.
- Looking for a job on-campus? Here are the things you need to keep in mind.
- Are you an on-campus supervisor looking for more information about hiring a student? Look no further!
- The Columbia Work Award Program (CWA) is awarded by Student Financial Services to a select number of high achieving new students who want to work part-time on-campus. The process of getting a CWA job is similar to getting other sorts of jobs on campus but has a different application schedule and dedicated workshops and events.
- Want to set up a meeting to discuss your portfolio, resume, or job search strategy? The Portfolio Center and Student Employment staff members are here to help.
- Want to do an internship for college credit? Your first step is to contact your internship coordinator.