Group Advising for First Year Students
Group Advising is a great opportunity to meet other students in your major, get ready for registration, and fulfill your first year advising requirement.
Your advisor will cover topics like:
- Which classes to register for next semester
- Whether or not to declare a minor or change majors
- How to use college-wide electives
- Advising tools in MyColumbia
- How to construct a graduation plan
- and more!
Every major is featured for one week during October. Keep an eye out for your email invitation.
Check out our schedule after the Fall semester begins!