Do you know the six degree requirements?
1. A minimum total of 120 earned credits
2. A minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
3. Completion of the Columbia Core (Columbia Experience and ELAS/GECC Requirements)
4. A minimum of three Columbia Core courses at the 200 or higher level (9 Credits)
5. A minimum of two Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) courses (6 Credits)
6. Successful completion of a major
Always touch base with a academic advisor during your time at Columbia to make sure you are on track. Schedule an appointment.