- Log into MyColumbia & click the “Make Appointments” tab, then click “College Advising Center”.
- This pdf will walk you through the rest. It's easy!
623 S. Wabash
312 369 7645
Summer 2019 Office Hours
Monday through Friday
9 AM - 5 PM Walk-ins are available Monday through Thursday 11 AM - 4 PM
If you need an interpreter for your advising session, please contact Interpreting Services.
You don’t always need an appointment. If you’ve got a quick question or happen to be in the area, stop in and see a walk-in advisor during normal business hours.
Stop in the CAC at 623 S. Wabash in Suite 300 and ask to speak with an advisor.
- You can also call our front desk at 312-369-7645
Fax us at (312) 369-8020.
- We don’t want to lose your important documents, so if you or someone on your behalf is sending a fax to the College Advising Center, please make sure that it contains at least the following information:
- student name
- student OASIS (ID) number
- student contact information
- Want to meet with an advisor face-to-face but can't get to our office? Consider scheduling a Skype appointment. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.