We're on WALK-INS for Registration Oct. 30 through Nov. 13th! No appointment neccessary. Need help? Come on in.
Need to adjust your schedule? The College Advising Center is on walk-ins only during priority registration. Click here for our walk-in schedule
We get very busy between 2pm and 5pm, so come early to beat the rush!
To Make an Appointment:
Stop in the CAC:
- Log into Oasis & click the “Make Appointments” tab, then click “Columbia Advising Center”.
623 S. Wabash
312 369 7645
Mon-Thurs: 9am to 6pm
>If you need an interpreter for your advising session, please contact Interpreting Services.
You don’t always need an appointment. If you’ve got a quick question or happen to be in the area, stop in and see a walk-in advisor during normal business hours.
Stop in the CAC at 623 S. Wabash in Suite 300 and ask to speak with an advisor.
Call or Email:
Fax us at (312) 369-8020.
- We don’t want to lose your important documents, so if you or someone on your behalf is sending a fax to the College Advising Center, please make sure that it contains at least the following information:
- student name
- student Oasis (ID) number
- student contact information
- Want to meet with an advisor face-to-face but can't get to our office? Consider scheduling a Skype appointment. For more information email our online advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org.