There are several ways to connect with the College Advising Center. We offer individual advising appointments, walk-in assistance, group advising sessions, and at various campus events. You can also call or email our office with questions and we will do our best to assist you.
To Make an Appointment:
Stop in the CAC:
- Log into OASIS & click the “Make Appointments” tab, then click “College Advising Center”.
- This pdf will walk you through the rest. It's easy!
623 S. Wabash
312 369 7645
Summer Office Hours:
Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
If you need an interpreter for your advising session, please contact Interpreting Services.
You don’t always need an appointment. If you’ve got a quick question or happen to be in the area, stop in and see a walk-in advisor during normal business hours.
Stop in the CAC at 623 S. Wabash in Suite 300 and ask to speak with an advisor.
Call or Email:
Fax us at (312) 369-8020.
- We don’t want to lose your important documents, so if you or someone on your behalf is sending a fax to the College Advising Center, please make sure that it contains at least the following information:
- student name
- student OASIS (ID) number
- student contact information
- Want to meet with an advisor face-to-face but can't get to our office? Consider scheduling a Skype appointment. For more information email email@example.com.