The ColumbiaCares Fund is an emergency grant that assists students who are in crisis and in need of some modest financial assistance to help them through. Crisis/emergency needs may include shelter, transportation and or clothing for inclement weather.
CRITERIA AND PROCESS:
- Students may submit a request for assistance on their own behalf or referred by faculty, staff and/or a fellow student.
- A brief written statement describing the emergency must be submitted to the Dean of Students Office. Please include: (a) student’s name, (b) student’s MyColumbia ID #, and (c) any supporting documents.
- Approval of assistance will be based on availability of funds.
- Student must be currently enrolled.
- Students are eligible to receive this grant once per academic year.