You are ready to graduate! Now what? Follow these steps and you’ll be well on your way to a successful and celebratory culmination of your Columbia student experience.
PREPARE TO GRADUATE - COLUM.EDU/GRADUATIONCHECKLIST
- Apply for graduation in OASIS
- Review your advising guide in OASIS.
- SFS Exit Counseling (required for students with loans)
- Complete the Graduating Student Survey (sent to your Loop email on April 10)
PREPARE FOR YOUR CAREER - COLUM.EDU/CAREERCENTER
- Activate your account in Handshake for jobs, events, and Career Center appointments
- Polish your resume with a Peer Coach
- Activate your Portfolium profile and add projects
- Strengthen your portfolio with a Creative Industry Liaison
- Collaborate with a graphic designer for personally branded business cards
- Connect with industry professionals at Career Center events
- Stop by the Career Center before you graduate, Career Center services are only extended to alumni within one year of graduation.
- Connect with us at: colum.edu/careercenter, email@example.com, (312) 369-7280
MANIFEST - COLUM.EDU/MANIFEST
Contact your department’s Manifest liaison in the spring by visiting colum.edu/manifest. Also check the Manifest website and your loopmail for information about these events for graduates!
- Graduating Student Lunch & Class T-Shirt Pick-Up
- Graduating Student Parade | The Manifest Kick-Off
COMMENCEMENT - COLUM.EDU/COMMENCEMENT