Semester in LA Graduates
Attention All Semester in LA Graduates!
Here’s how to pick up your cap and gown and guest tickets for Commencement:
ALL GRADUATES MUST RESERVE THEIR TICKETS THROUGH THE PORTAL.
- Each graduate can reserve up to 6 guest tickets for their ceremony
- All guests need tickets, even infants
- All seating is general admissions unless you swap any of your tickets for accessibility seating marked ADA. Call the Commencement line at 312-369-7459 to request any ADA tickets
- Guests in need of mobility assistance can sit in the Theatre’s accessible seating area, however only two additional guests from your party can sit the ADA guest in the accessible seating area
- As a graduate, you do not need a ticket for yourself.
- You will receive your name card with your robe, which you must bring to the ceremony. This is used to call your name as you cross the stage.
If you have someone locally who can pick up your tickets, or cap and gown during regular distribution, use the proxy form located on the Commencement web page for tickets only. Send them a copy of your photo ID along with the signed form. No proxy form is required to pick up your cap and gown.
For additional information contact email@example.com or 312-369-7459