Portfolium is a free, digital portfolio and social networking platform for Columbia College Chicago students and alumni. With Portfolium, quickly organize your academic accomplishments and experiences into a portfolio of work by adding “entries” or samples of your projects. Students sign in to Portfolium with their MyColumbia ID number and MyColumbia password.
- Assign categories, skills, and tags to your projects to make them searchable.
- Connect with others, build the creative network of your dreams, and collaborate easily with your peers.
- Watch your feed for updates from your connections and show your support for entries that you enjoy.
- Grow your audience and keep your profile fresh by regularly adding your most recent activities. 36
- With Portfolium, you can curate your projects, be a part of your creative community, and highlight your job-ready skills today.
Begin by brainstorming any experiences or accomplishments that you feel would help build a positive online identity.
• Work/Professional - Expand on each bullet point on your resume with photos and more!
• Education - Upload real samples of your coursework (pdfs, Word, Excel, PP, Prezi, SketchFab, SoundCloud, YouTube etc.)
• Volunteer Work - Share videos and photos of your volunteer experiences
• Clubs & Activities - Show the world what makes you... YOU! (study abroad/ travel, hobbies, athletics)