Call 911 if you believe there is an immediate threat to an individual or the college community and then notify Campus Security at 312-369-1111.
Call the Student Health and Support Intervention Team when:
- You observe or speak to a student who is experiencing emotional distress and is in need of immediate attention
- You observe a student talking about suicide, feelings of hopelessness, not being around, or giving away their possessions
- You observe a student expressing self-destructive or homicidal ideation, either verbal or written
Intervention Team Contact Numbers:
- 312-369-8778 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- 312-369-1111 after 5 p.m.
Student Experiencing Difficulties Resource
Suicide and Prevention Response Protocol