Audio Arts & Acoustics
Audio Arts & Acoustics tutors assist students in mastering course material for Introduction to Audio and Audio Theory and Systems. AA&A tutors are well versed in the topics and course progressions of these classes.
Students can work with Audio tutors on:
- Ability to rearrange equations and understand their meaning
- Understanding of units and different orders of magnitude
- Dissecting an audio system and its components
- Physics behind wave propagation and other similar examples
- Online quizzes and homework assignments relating to audio theory
- Basic knowledge behind operating a sound system and Digital Signal Processing
Students should come prepared with the appropriate materials for each session. See the full list of Tutoring Rights and Responsibilities here.