The Learning Studio currently offers Software Application support in Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office.
Software tutors help students to better understand how to utilize Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign, as well as assist students in using alternative programs. In addition, tutors can assist with programs within the Microsoft Office suite.
Students can work with Software tutors on:
- Deciding which program is most suitable for the project at hand
- Step-by-step tutorials for various software processes
- Skill building exercises regarding each program
- Constructing projects (everything from thumbnails to print-ready pieces)
- Excel, Powerpoint, and Word challenges
Students should come prepared with the appropriate materials for each session. See the full list of Tutoring Rights and Responsibilities here.