3 tetanus/diphtheria/pertusiss (DPT, DTP, Td, DTaP, or Tdap) boosters. One must be Tdap. One must be within the last 10 years.
- PLEASE NOTE: Tetanus Toxoid (TT) does not meet this requirement.
2 measles, mumps, rubella (MMR) vaccines given after one year of age and after December 31, 1967.
- OR if measles, mumps, or rubella vaccines were given separately:
- 2 measles immunizations given after one year of age and after December 31, 1967
- 2 mumps immunizations after one year of age.
- 2 rubella immunizations after one year of age.
- OR a positive blood titer test result for measles, mumps, and rubella
- If you were previously vaccinated, or were exposed to the disease and believe that you now have immunity, and are unable to provide immunization records, a positive titer result is acceptable as proof of immunization. A copy of the lab report must be submitted.
1 meningococcal conjugate vaccine for students who enter Columbia in Fall 2016 or later, and are age 21 or younger. Must be taken on or after 16th birthday.
- PLEASE NOTE: Menomune and Meningitis B do not meet this requirement.