Students starting at Columbia in Summer 2017 and later
Columbia College Chicago is partnering with Med+Proctor to submit your immunization records.
- Check your official Columbia student email account. All new students who have confirmed their intention to enroll at Columbia are given a student email account (loop.colum.edu). You must be able to access your student memail account to complete this process. If you are experiencing any difficulty with your Columbia email account, please contact client services at 312-369-7001.
- Visit https://secure.medproctor.com
- Click "register" and create an account in MedProctor using your loop.colum.edu email address
- Complete your MedProctor profile
- Download and print the Immunization Certificate form
- Take the Immunization Certificate form to your medical provider for completion
- Upload an image of the completed Immunization Certificate form to MedProctor
If you have difficulty using MedProctor, you may contact MedProctor between 9AM and 5PM Monday through Friday:
- Browse the help topics
- Use the chat feature on the lower right side of the screen
Students starting at Columbia in Spring 2017 and earlier
Please submit your immunization records to the Office of the Registrar.
Office of the Registrar
Columbia College Chicago
600 S. Michigan Avenue
Chicago, IL 60605
600 S Michigan Ave, Suite 611 - Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm
- Your full name and OASIS number must be clearly written.
- Foreign immunization documents must be translated to English.
- Columbia College Chicago does not release immunization records. We recommend that you keep a copy of any documents you submit.