Authorization to Release Information Form: for releasing academic/financial information to parents or other individuals you designate

Authorization to Revoke Release of Information Form: for revoking a previously submitted release form

Diploma Mailing Request Form: for indicating the mailing address of your diploma other than your permanent address

Disclosure Refusal Form: for blocking the release of any information regarding your enrollment status or educational history

Duplicate Diploma Request Form: for requesting a duplicate diploma (credit card required)

Legal Name or Birthdate Update Form: for changing/correcting legal name and date of birth

Life Experience Credit Form: Under special circumstances, a student may be granted up to 16 credit hours in their major for life and work experience.

Pass/Fail Declaration Form: Use this form to take a course for pass/fail instead of a letter grade. The instructor’s approval is required. Once this form is submitted the decision cannot be reversed.

Preferred First Name Form: for indicating your preferred first name

Request for Verification Form: For requesting verification of attendance

Social Security Number Update Form: for updating your Social Security Number or Individual Taxpayer ID Number