NOTE: Due to the COVID-19 response, coaching sessions will be hosted remotely for the rest of the Spring semester. To make an appointment you can email firstname.lastname@example.org or go here.
Academic Life Coaching has put together two resources to help with this semester. Check out:
Academic Life Coaching is a program for students who are committed to their personal growth. The program’s aim is to support students and to ensure they get the most out of their college experience. Students collaborate with their Academic Life Coach to establish and fulfill their academic, social, professional and personal goals.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM YOUR COACH:
- Motivate, guide, and advise you. Coaching is not about providing solutions, but rather working with you to come up with your own
- Support you with developing clear communication skills, time management, study skills, utilizing campus resources and beyond
- Challenge you to reach new levels of achievement
- Hold you accountable for following through with your goals
- Always be direct and honest
- Ignite your potential
WHAT YOUR COACH WILL EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Be open to discussing challenges and sharing successes that occur in and out of school
- Be a strong communicator regarding needs and goals
- Learn the importance of personal growth through feedback
- Be open to change and taking risks
- Maintain scheduled meeting times
- Always be honest
You and your coach will create a semester-long check-in schedule utilizing in-person sessions, e-mail and phone conversations that work with your personal plan.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO MAKE A REFERRAL please fill out this form.
TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT click here.
Download the flyer