Policies, Rules & Regulations
TRIO has various equipment for students to loan, including laptops. Please see below for the policies, rules, and regulations for checking out a laptop.
How it works:
Check out on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday, and return by Thursday
Checkout on Thursday and return by the following Monday
- Students will be required to have two counselor contacts in order to be eligible to borrow a laptop.
- All contracts will need a counselor's signature.
- The student is responsible for the computer at all times and will need to replace any damaged, lost or stolen computers and/or accessories.
- All laptops can be checked out during normal TRIO hours, Monday through Thursday.
- Laptops must be fully charged when turned in.
- You must call/email the office if you cannot return the laptop on the arranged due date and time.
- If returned late without permission, usage will be suspended or you will become ineligible to receive services.
Failure to comply with these policies will result in:
- Punitive charges added to your tuition bill, and you will be unable to receive a copy of your transcripts and grades until you pay these charges.
- Or, suspension or ineligibility to receive services.