- Log into MyColumbia & click the “Make Appointments” tab, then click “College Advising Center”.
- This pdf will walk you through the rest. It's easy!
623 S. Wabash
312 369 7645
Spring 2020 Office Hours
Monday through Friday
9 AM - 5 PM
If you need an interpreter for your advising session, please contact Interpreting Services.
- Beginning in Spring 2020, advisors will have drop in hours in addition to their regular appoinment schedule.
- Click here to view your advisor's Drop-In times
- Phone and Email are a great way to contact your advisor. Click here to see your advisor's contact information.
- You can also call our front desk at 312-369-7645
Fax us at (312) 369-8020.
- We don’t want to lose your important documents, so if you or someone on your behalf is sending a fax to the College Advising Center, please make sure that it contains at least the following information:
- student name
- student MyColumbia (ID) number
- student contact information
- Want to meet with an advisor face-to-face but can't get to our office? Consider scheduling a Skype appointment. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.