- Log into MyColumbia & click the “MyBookings” tab, then click “College Advising - SSC”.
- This video will walk you through the rest. It's easy!
- You can contact your advisor via phone or email. Due to advisors also working remotely, email is a preferred method of contact. Click here to see your advisor's contact information.
- You can quickly send your advisor and instant message or schedule a video chat to be held using the Microsoft Teams app.
- You can also call our front desk at 312-369-7645
Fax us at (312) 369-8020.
- We don’t want to lose your important documents, so if you or someone on your behalf is sending a fax to the College Advising Center, please make sure that it contains at least the following information:
- student name
- student MyColumbia (ID) number
- student contact information
- Face-to-face appointments will remain available for students in the College Advising Center. Remote appointments are also optional for students via Zoom. For more information email email@example.com.
623 S. Wabash
312 369 7645
Monday through Friday
9 AM - 5 PM
If you need an interpreter for your advising session, please contact Interpreting Services.