Your advisors work in the College Advising Center. Our goal is to provide you with information, guidance, and support to create and implement an integrated educational and professional plan in the arts and media fields.
You are required to meet with your advisor during your first year at Columbia. We recommend you meet with your advisor at least once a semester in order to graduate expediently!
You can always email us with quick questions, and for longer questions and conversations, or to make a graduation plan, please make an appointment.
Steps to make an appointment:
- Log in to my.colum.edu (MyColumbia)
- Click on the MyBookings tab
- Under the Academic Services section, click on College Advising – SSC
- Follow the prompts to schedule a 30-minute appointment
- If the appointment will be on the phone, leave the phone number you’d like your advisor to call
Our office is located at 623 S Wabash, suite 300. We are open! During business hours you can also call our front desk in order to make an appointment: (312) 369-7645.