Printing Resources and Digital Print Center
Student Printing offers secure printing release, mobile printing compatibility, “Follow-Me” printing service that allows users to print documents to the kiosk location of their choice. Students will be able to print from a personal device using the web print portal.
- 624 S Michigan 1st Floor (Library) –1 B&W, 1 Color
- 624 S Michigan 2nd Floor (Library) – 1 B&W
- 754 S. Wabash 3rd Floor (Student Center) – 1 B&W
- 33 E Ida B. Wells, 5th Floor – 1 B&W
- 623 S Wabash, 1st Floor (Outside the Digital Print Center) – 1 Color
- 623 S Wabash, 2nd Floor (Printmaking Facility) – 1 Color
- 623 S Wabash, 4th Floor (Media Center) – 1 Color
- 623 S Wabash, 6th Floor (Room 602A) – 1 Color
- 623 S Wabash, 8th Floor (PropShop) – 1 Color
- 623 S Wabash, 9th Floor (Computer Lounge) – 3 Color
Students will be able to use the following payments MyColumbia card (must deposit funds by visiting the Online Card Office, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, and credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards).
- Black and white single-sided printing cost is $0.09 per sheet.
- Black and white double-sided printing cost is $0.17 per sheet.
- Color single-sided printing price is $0.34 per sheet
- Color double-sided printing price is $0.68 per sheet
Digital Print Center (DPC)
623 S. Wabash Ave, 1st Floor
The Digital Print Center is Columbia’s on-campus, professional digital-output center, specializing in laser printing and archival, wide-format inkjet, and UV printing. Their printing and finishing services are available for a fee to students, faculty, and staff. They also provide binding, folding, vinyl cutting, bulk paper cutting, business cards, fabric printing, and other services. DPC staff can also inform and instruct on proper file setup, color management, resolution, print longevity, and paper types. Facilities include wide-format Canon printers that can produce archival prints up to 64 inches wide.
Students may submit print jobs to the Digital Print Center by accessing PRISMA Direct through the Office 365 applications menu. If you are having any difficulties, please email DigitalPrintCenter@colum.edu for assistance.